This new project of ours is poised to become one of the most complex structural steel construction endeavors that we’ve ever ventured into… While we’ve been involved in one airport-related project priorly, this construction of not 1, but 2 new terminals for back to an ancient history, on a small scale, steel was produced since early antiquity.
But while some archaeologists discovered proofs of steel making dating from 2000 BC, it was the industrial revolution of the 17th century when the first modern techniques for producing this particular metal structure became widely available and applied throughout both the Old and New World, including America.
Three centuries later man has learned how to properly make use of this metal in construction work and it was love at first fabrication and erection…
Steel based structures became very popular in the last century and they managed to take architects’ and engineers’ imagination beyond limits. Here are twelve of the most amazing steel structures ever built by man.
- Walt Disney Concert Hall, Los Angeles, USA
- Gateway Arch, St. Louis, USA
- Brooklyn Bridge, New York City, USA
- Basilica of San Sebastian, Manila, Philippines
- Tyne Bridge, Newcastle, UK
- Willis Tower, Chicago, USA
- Sydney Harbor Bridge, Sydney, Australia
- U.S. Steel Tower, Pittsburg, USA
- The New York Times Building, New York City
- Seagram Building, New York City, USA
- Tatara Bridge, Japan
- Inland Steel Building, Chicago, USA
Rest assured, that in case you’ll hire us for completing a similar or a smaller scale structural steel construction project, it will bleak both the Chrysler tower and the Tatara Bridge out!